Sunday, February 21, 2016

Special Sunday Email!

Hi there! I know you aren't used to seeing my emails on Sunday, but I wanted to share this new episode of Food Babe TV with ya ASAP.

Take a look into my medicine cabinet… I think you'll be surprised what's in there!

This food has saved my health on so many occasions - you might want to put it on your shopping list right now.

Watch the new episode here.

Xo,
Vani

P.S. I have been working hard on something I can't wait to share… It's almost ready and you'll be hearing about it this week – so stay tuned and make sure to open my emails. This is something we have all been struggling with and it's time for some accountability!

P.P.S. This is a great episode to watch with the whole family :) 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment