Friday, January 29, 2016

Quick reminder! Save on organic food (expires soon!)

Happy Weekend!

Before you spend any more time grocery shopping, you've got to check out my new favorite organic and non-GMO online shop.

Get a free month membership and 25% off your first order here.

I'm not a fan of signing up for things without trying them first, that is why I love this offer.

You can try this membership club one month, experience the savings and then decide if you'd like to continue.

The way they work is similar to big warehouses like Costco and Sam's, but better, because all the products are non-GMO! 

I love partnering with companies like these because they are making organic food more affordable and helping families in need. 

Enjoy the big savings this weekend! It's time to stock up on your favorite organic and non-GMO foods.

Xo,

Vani

P.S. This 25% off coupon expires soon, so I hope you take advantage of it! I just stocked up on more organic almond butter, tea and shampoo :) 

 

 

 

 

 



P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment