Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Ingredients NOT to eat in 2016.

Whenever I enter a conventional grocery store, I get heart palpitations. You might think I am kidding about this, but I am not. My body gets heated, my face starts to scowl and I end up saying "WTF" about 18 times before I leave the store.

You'd think by now, I would have my emotions under control – but I don't and I think that's why I am so passionate about fixing this food system. And I know you are too because you keep emailing, commenting and alerting me of all messed up things you are seeing out there and I can't thank you enough!

This investigation is one that you have been asking for, so here it is…

Read this before you ever stand in line at the deli counter again.

These ingredients are definitely ones you don't want to be eating in 2016 to stay healthy or get the body you deserve.

If you know someone buying this misleading product, please share this post with them. You can simply just forward them this email or copy the link on Facebook or Instagram – sharing is making huge changes in the food industry (here's proof if you don't believe me!).

Xo,

Vani



P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment