Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Special (Time Sensitive) Announcement!

This Sunday at 1pm EST. I am holding a special live webinar for and I want you to be a part of it.

If you need help with any of the following, we are going to cover these topics:

  • Cravings that prevent you from looking your best
  • Bad advice that can sabotage your weight loss goals
  • How to stop stressing about what to buy and what to make
  • Help with daily habits, meal planning and prep-ahead ideas
  • Accountability to help you stay on track

In order to be included this live session, please join my Eating Guide Program here by Midnight PST Wednesday, January 20th.

One of the perks of being a Food Babe Eating Guide member is spending time together! I love live sessions with this community because we get to spend time troubleshooting, helping each other and figuring out all the ins and outs of this lifestyle.

Many years ago, when I first started discovering the truth about the food industry and experimenting with a new organic lifestyle – I felt alone. I was the only person in my family that cared, my friends certainly didn't eat this way and I had to figure out where to shop, what to buy, and what to make.

I didn't have a lot of local resources either. I didn't have a community for support.

Now things are so different. You've found me and I've found you – and it's made all the difference!

Sign up here and then look out for a special email Thursday!

Xo,

Vani

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment