Friday, December 18, 2015

Quick love note before the weekend begins…

 

Hi there!

My year-end report is coming soon. Looking back at what we have accomplished this year together, truly blows my mind! Wish I could hug each of you in person for changing the world with me – who knows, maybe soon?!? I hope.

I've been busy this week in the kitchen making more holiday treats. I have 2 more homemade goodies for you to try this weekend…

I used to eat the heck out of Fruit Roll Ups when I was younger. They were a STAPLE in my lunch box and when I'd get home from school, I would eat a couple of them almost everyday. Pulling that fruit leather right off that plastic sheet – ooooohhhh, actually my mouth is just watering thinking of them. However, the problem with Fruit Roll Ups, Fruit By The Foot and other store-bought fruit snacks is that they are full of artificial ingredients, GMOs and other nasties I don't want in my body. And that's why I like to make these instead and they just happen to make a beautiful gift for any occasion too! They taste so much better than the packaged variety too, so fresh and delicious. Here's the recipe.

Also, I used to buy store-bought brownie and cookie mix full of artificial ingredients, but not anymore. Hope these fun adorable jars of goodness inspire you and your loved ones to stop buying them too.

Xo,

Vani

P.S. I'm working on 3 big investigations for early next year - the ones you have been asking for!!! So stay tuned! Can't wait. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment