Tuesday, December 29, 2015

My Go-To Salad After Heavy Eating, Too Much Sugar and Big Meals!

I hope your holidays have been magical so far!

I spent last weekend at my in laws and the first present I opened were some cocktail napkins that had a picture of a lady drinking wine that read "It's Ok, It's Organic."

Talk about a perfect gift! HAHA.

If you are like me, I ate way too many sweets and it's time to reign it all back in! I really don't want you to wait until the New Year to start getting back on track either.

So here's a new detox salad – it's my go-to after heavy eating, too much sugar and big meals!

Also… If you are thinking about taking up juicing in the new year, you've got to check these juicing do's and don'ts to make sure you are getting the most out of your juicing. And if you are more a smoothie person, this anti-inflammatory shake will do the trick to get you back on track. I just made one myself!

Xo,

Vani

P.S. If you are wondering what else Food Babes are going to be eating in the New Year, you've got to check out our meal planning service – I hope it will solve all your "what to eat?" dilemmas and take the guess work out of clean, organic and non-GMO living. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment