Friday, December 4, 2015

2 things for this weekend!

 

Happy Friday!

This weekend I'm getting busy on my gift list and if you are like me – you might be a little behind! Yikes. I know. It's so stressful.

But I've got you covered if you are looking for any kitchen and home gifts for that certain someone or yourself… And thankfully you can buy everything online and there are some special deals just for you Food Babes! Check out the list here.

And if you are in a baking mood – here's a brand new festive cookie recipe. There is nothing more that I hate than making desserts with white flour, refined white sugar and artificially dyed sprinkles. Thankfully these cookies are festive and taste delicious without all the deadly ingredients.

Have a great weekend!

Xo,

Vani

P.S. Stay tuned for next week, when I unveil my favorite gift to give this season out of everything I've seen. What this company is doing is incredible and I'm so excited to share them with you!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment