Monday, November 30, 2015

Watch how I wake up...Come on into my home!

Several years ago, I adopted a simple morning ritual that is so valuable to me that I try to do it every single day (even when traveling)!

I know from personal experience that adopting this daily habit has helped me stay lean, improve my immune system and reduce junk food cravings.

Once upon a time, I had cravings for sugary foods like granola bars or muffins as soon as I got up in the morning, but those cravings vanished after I began this habit. Now I crave whole and satisfying foods instead. Starting my day with a healthy action sets me up for success for the rest of the day and is a reminder that my health comes first.

This is how I start my day, come on into my home and watch how I wake up...

And if you are feeling a little pudgy after the big holiday, you can start this habit right now!

Xo,

Vani

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment