Friday, November 20, 2015

What won't be on my table!

 

Thanksgiving is by far one of my favorite holidays – there is something so special about the sense of community, thankfulness, family tradition, and overall togetherness it brings each year.

It's also a perfect day to teach and influence your family to eat less processed food and make better choices at the grocery store. I know it's tricky messing with time-honored traditions but using canned mushroom soup that is full of GMOs and MSG to make grandmother's green bean casserole recipe just has to stop.

If you are going to cook - please avoid all those products with additives and use whole food ingredients in your recipes - it's not too late to take back items you may have already purchased. If we all boycott the brands that continue to use these harmful additives, they will be forced to change for the better.

Here's what will NOT be on my table and some easy swaps you can make for your family this Thanksgiving.

Read about it all here.

And with that, I'm off to get prepped for the big day! I've got 30 family members coming over. I'm excited!

If you are wondering what I am making, it's all in the Food Babe Healthy Holiday Survival Guide – I can't wait for my family to enjoy these healthy dishes!

Xo,

Vani

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment