Thursday, November 12, 2015

A “load of ___” just for you!

 

No – this is not crap. Haha.

I just finished my laundry and off to speak on a cruise! I've never been on a full-blown cruiseship before so I'm a little scared but very excited to see my wellness friends on board and meet new people who are changing the world. (You can follow on the Periscope app to see how I survive!!!)

Speaking of laundry – you know I love Molly's Suds! I use this detergent because it doesn't leave residues of toxic petrochemicals, phosphates, formaldehyde, chlorine, synthetic dyes and fragrances on my clothes!

Years ago I made a conscious choice to stop buying detergents that could make me sick, irritate my skin or impact the environment around me - and never looked back!

Molly's Suds is a fantastic partner of Food Babe and is again offering another flash sale just for you! I know many of you tried this the last time we offered a discount, so it's officially time to stock up!

Get 15% off all orders until this Friday at Midnight with code: foodbabe15 – order here.

Just like the additives in our food, laundry detergents like Tide and All can be filled with chemicals that haven't been thoroughly tested for safety, especially when these chemicals are combined together in one product. Even worse, laundry detergents aren't required to list their ingredients, so it can be almost impossible to figure out which ones are safe. Yet, millions of people trust these detergents to wash the things that we put closest to our skin - and that's crazy!

Did you know that All-brand laundry detergent was originally developed by Monsanto?

I don't know about you, but I don't want to trust Monsanto who's credited with poisoning our environment with PCBs, Agent Orange and Roundup with the safety of my laundry detergent! The solution is to choose a better option, because it's out there!

I have been using natural laundry detergent for many years, but it wasn't until I found this company 2 years ago that I became so passionate about how I clean my clothes. When I run out of it, I freak and I even travel with it on extended trips…

Molly's Suds is absolutely amazing.

Not only is it safe, and free of all of those chemicals I mentioned, it smells like peppermint but doesn't leave a heavy scent on clothes – it's very fresh and light. It's great for my sensitive skin and one bag lasts for 120 loads.

I especially love the non-chlorine bleach whitener and dryer balls that cut down on static cling and drying time. (Those traditional dryer sheets are full of petrochemicals and synthetic fragrances – so please stop buying them too!)

After the CEO Monica lost her child "Molly" at birth, she began to ask questions and this is the company she created to make this world a safer place. Her company is dedicated to ingredient integrity and products that are safe for people and the planet (and they've got an "A" rating with the Environmental Working Group).

One of my favorite things about being an author is partnering with brands that are changing our lives for the better. If you decide to try Molly's, thank you for supporting this incredible company!

Xo,

Vani

P.S. Please don't forget to use the code "foodbabe15" at checkout so you can save 15% off by tomorrow 11/13 at midnight.

P.P.S. These products also make great stocking stuffers for your Tide loving friends too! :) Or feel free to simply forward this email to them to share in the savings!

 

 

 

 



P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment