Wednesday, July 15, 2015

The book that changed my life…

Last weekend I was in Portland for an event called "The World Domination Summit" – it was pretty incredible.

After I got off stage speaking to over 2000 people about the journey of becoming an author and activist, I had a special meet up to sign books and answer questions.

When I got there, I was told all the books had sold out. All of them.

I was pretty stunned and remembered that many of you may not have read it yet.

This is the book the food industry doesn't want you to read.

It's been 6 months since The Food Babe Way came out, where it spent several weeks on the New York Times Best Seller list.

Now that thousands of people have been through the program in this book, the results are coming in and I love all the radical change that is happening.

See what some have to say here... (There's over 2400 reviews on Amazon too)

"Education is power. That is what I love about this book the most. Unlike all the meds and GMO's which is an industry that is bought and paid for, this book just wants to teach me how to make better informed decisions for my family and how to avoid some of the garbage when there is a huge industry out there trying to keep things from being labeled and simply trying to keep us in the dark- their wallets depend on it. If there are any skeptics I have been following the FOOD BABE WAY for almost 2 months now and not only has my weight dropped by over 20 pounds, but my PH level and triglyceride levels are now are at healthy levels again and I FEEL GREAT for the first time in years. The Food Babe takes the glasses off from the misinformation I have been fed about what is healthy for years and takes the guessing and confusion out. Any doubters out there- try it! The proof is HOW YOU WILL FEEL!" – Heather

"Your book has changed me in so many ways and for the better. My degree is in Nutrition b/c I've always been so passionate about food, living healthy, and educating others… Just a few weeks ago I told my husband I'm going grocery shopping at 7pm this is when our baby goes to bed and I'm going to explore Wegmans (we always talked about it, but usually stuck to our smaller grocery store that only had a few organic thing). To my surprise I was suddenly a pro at reading ingredients and weeding out the good from the really BAD!... My passion hasn't slowed down and my husband, sister and mother are now just as interested in learning everything I've been learning from reading your book. Your passion is powerful and just what we need in our world today. In two years we will be living on my in laws farm where we will explore growing and raising our own food… My son is now 5 months old and I haven't tried to get my weight down but since I've made the switch "The Food Babe Way" all of my weight is off and then some! My sister is jealous". - Samantha

"I have been married 21 years. I have 12 children. I have always purchased the same 100% whole wheat bread since I've been married. We were buying 10 to 12 loaves a week. My husband has been eating 3 or 4 pieces of that bread everyday. The doctor told him last year that he had asthma and put him on an inhaler. He used to have an audible wheeze. I ordered your book 2 months ago, read it, and immediately stopped buying all bagged bread and rolls. My husband no longer has a wheeze and does not take his inhaler!!! Yeah!!! He hasn't been back to the doctor yet, but, Vani, I know there is a connection here. Very often, he would eat bread and peanut butter as a snack at night (for as long as we've been married) I can't thank you enough for writing your book! I see such a change in my younger children's behavior since we stopped feeding them packaged cereals and granola bars! I used to give my family tons of packaged almond milk too, because I thought it was healthy. Who knew about the carrageenan? I thank God for you for pointing it out to us! May God Bless all of your efforts!" - Teresa

"I am a physical therapist, so I know something about nutrition, chemistry, and how the body functions…. The book was life-changing for me. It motivated me to stop being so lax about what I'm putting in my mouth-without "dieting". She's taught me how to change my bad habits step-by-step. After just one week, following her suggestions, I lost 3 lbs., my brain is clearer, I have a greater sense of well-being, and much more energy and motivation. I am generally healthy and not too much overweight, so it may take longer to get dramatic results if you have more weight to lose, but you WILL feel better in a week. Be aware that at first, you may have a day or two of fatigue or mild headache, as I did. I'm convinced that these were detox symptoms. I still eat meat; just less of it and grass-fed (buying this way is cheaper than eating at a restaurant). She gives tips on how to bargain shop and I love how she names brands to buy and brands to avoid. She gives you every tool you need and she does not downplay the importance of exercise. THANK YOU, VANI!!" – Reba

"Excellent from cover to cover. Thought I was eating correctly but I couldn't have been more wrong. This book shows the food consumer how to make intelligent, informed, and healthy decisions regarding the way we eat. This book, if you give it an honest shake, truly will change your life by changing your diet to real, wholesome, and completely satisfying real food. Kudos to the author for a job well done". – Adam

This book is changing the food industry, but more importantly it's changing individual lives and families. I know this book will help you get the health results you've been waiting for and deserve.

Get it here and start today. What are you waiting for?

With much love and appreciation,

Vani

P.S. There are over 50 easy to prepare recipes in the book too… check out a couple of recipes that changed my life on page 295 and 333.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment