Friday, July 24, 2015

Are You Using This Old Monsanto Product?

The clothes on your back matter. Years ago when I was riddled with skin issues I had no idea that the items I would wear on my body every single day would have an impact on my skin and health.

This is why I take great care in making sure I clean my clothes with chemicals that won't make me sick, irritate my skin or impact the environment around me.

Washing the things that we put closest to our skin with toxic chemicals full petroleum, phosphates, formaldehyde, chlorine, synthetic dyes and fragrances is crazy!

It's time to dump the Tide and… All (Which was originally developed by Monsanto!!!!)

There is residue that remains and those chemicals can certainly cause skin issues (like they used to for me) – or even worse affect your metabolism by disrupting your hormones, destroying your immune system or upping your cancer risk.

Now, I know thinking about this makes you probably want to go live in a bubble… but that's not the solution (the bubble would probably off-gas on you anyways… haha)…

The solution is to choose a better option when you do have control of the chemicals in your life.

I have been using natural laundry detergent for many years, but it wasn't until I found this company 2 years ago that I became so passionate about how I clean my clothes. When I run out of it, I freak and I even travel with it on extended trips…

I know if you are following along on facebook, you've heard me mention this brand.

Molly's Suds is absolutely amazing.

Not only is it safe, and free of all of those chemicals I mentioned, it smells like peppermint! It's great for my sensitive skin and one bag lasts for 120 loads.

I especially love the non-chlorine bleach whitener and dryer balls that cut down on static cling and drying time. (Those traditional dryer sheets are full of petrochemicals and synthetic fragrances – so please stop buying them too!)

Because Molly's Suds is one of my favorite household items and a partner, they've worked out a special deal just for you!

You can get 15% off until Monday, July 27th

But you have to use this code at checkout to get the discount: FOODBABE

Get your starter pack (or anything else you wish) here.

After the CEO Monica lost her child "Molly" at birth, she began to ask questions and this is the company she created to make this world a safer place.

One of my favorite things about being an author is partnering with brands that are changing our lives for the better.

If you decide to try Molly's (or stock up because you are already a fan). Thank you for supporting this incredible company!

I am so happy they exist.

Xo,

Vani

P.S. Please don't forget to use the code "FOODBABE"at checkout so you can save 15% off by Monday.

P.P.S. Consider forwarding this email to all of your friends that still use Tide and All - GROSS!

 

 

 

 

 

 



P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment