Friday, July 31, 2015

I hope you aren't eating this.

This week I've been reflecting on how far I have come.

When I went through my health crisis over 10 years ago, I thought that if I chose foods that were under a certain calorie, fat gram or carbohydrate level, I was going to get fit, lose weight, keep it off, and be healthy.

I was wrong. Following that mentality kept me in a never ending loop of yo-yo dieting.

To keep my body weight down felt like an uphill battle.

It wasn't effortless like it is now.

Our bodies are able to endure so much, but we tax them with ingredients that have been only invented to improve the production of processed foods and not our health. Our bodies suffer as a result and these ingredients cannot only affect our outward appearance but how we feel too.

My body suffered for a long time and I'm so thankful I found a way out… This is why I want to tell you about this ingredient that is in almost everything you see on grocery store shelves and at major restaurants. 

I went to a conventional grocery store near my home to take some pictures for this brand new post, and was really shocked at what I found. As I walked down every aisle looking for this ingredient, I literally blew up my phone with dozens of pictures. It's in freaking everything and there's no safe level to eat! 

Read the brand new post here.

Xo,

Vani

 

P.S. If you know someone who might be eating this ingredient, simply forward this email or share it with them on social media – the more we know about what we are eating the more power we have to take back control of our food and health. Thank you for spreading the word.



P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment