Thursday, July 16, 2015

Are you buying cartons of garbage ingredients?

I love milk in my coffee in the morning but I don't like ingredients that mess with my hormones, cause digestive issues or wreak havoc on my health.

If you are fed up with the long list of ingredients in store-bought almond and coconut milk, you don't want to miss this brand new episode of Food Babe TV.

Watch it here.

I share 3 ways to make coconut milk at home (it's soooooo easy and you probably already have the ingredients in your pantry) and walk you through why I absolutely hate those packaged cartons of garbage ingredients.

Yes – I know, I am passionate about it!

See you in the comments…

Xo,

Vani

 

Author of the New York Times Best Seller The Food Babe Way - available everywhere books are sold.

Named One of The Most Influential People On The Internet By Time Magazine

Changing the food system one company at a time with the Food Babe Army (you!)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment