Monday, May 4, 2015

Try this for a change…

I hope you had a nice weekend. Can you believe it's already May?!

It's the beginning of a new month and that means there's a whole new set of recipes available for Food Babe Eating Guide members. Have you checked out the program yet? It's almost Summer and I want you to have all the support you need to look and feel your best.

Meal plans, grocery lists, new weight-loss recipes, and individual support are available to you instantly when you sign up here.

One of the recipes this month is a Homemade Healthy Energy Bar

Check it out here to get a taste of what kind of recipes you'll receive.

Happy Monday!

Xo,

Vani

P.S. I can't wait to take my Food Babe Eating Guide grocery list to the market this afternoon – excited to be home and back in my kitchen.

 

 

 

 

 



P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment