Saturday, May 30, 2015

A very special Saturday email! No more excuses :)

 

 

I recently went to a juice bar to get my green juice fix and their juicer was broken! Instead of turning me away, they did this.

In this brand new post, I share how to juice without a juicer and the top 3 reasons why I juice. They are very important reasons, don't miss them – especially #3!

And that reminds me… don't forget this! If you order the Food Babe Juice Guide before midnight tonight, I'm holding a special live webinar to walk you through all the details, my personal detox strategies, juicing tricks, and answer any questions you might have. This is a very special event and I'm not offering it to anyone via social media or anywhere else.

Xo,

Vani

P.S. Hope you have a great Saturday, it's a perfect day to download this guide now and start juicing!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment