Friday, May 29, 2015

Yes, I eat croissants on vacation… I am human!

After trips, long weekends, not eating at home for a long period of time or when I just need a reset, I always go straight to this plan.

When I eat out (even at some organic restaurants) there can be way too much salt and the temptation for the dessert menu seems to always get me!

I just got back from a beach trip to the French West Indies with family and friends. Croissants and the most delicious bread were served everywhere! It was hard to resist and I didn't!

A few days off my regular eats, I always feel a little puffy and not myself. This is why as soon as I get home I'm dying to get back on track.

There's nothing like feeling great and looking great all the time!

One way I do this is to up the green juicing (at least twice per day), increase the amount of raw vegetables I eat and head straight to the yoga studio.

I put the plan I follow into a Juice Guide for ya to have as well…

To follow this plan, you don't need to jump off the deep end – you can use the recipes and guide as you wish. You can complete a 3-day juice cleanse, or just add 2 of those juice recipes to your regular diet each day. There's also a full 8 day reset that includes raw meals to help flush the salt and up the nutrient density of your meals.

The reason I love this reset so much is because it feeds the brain with super nutrients! When your body is getting enough nutrients, your cravings can literally vanish and your body starts to sing. You will naturally start to want foods that are good for you – something I need right now after eating all those croissants!

I find myself having more energy and my skin and eyes start to sparkle from all of the goodness I am putting inside my body.

If you get this guide before tomorrow at midnight, I'm holding a special live webinar to walk you through all the details, my personal detox strategies, and answer any questions you might have. This is a very special event and is the 2nd time I've ever offered anything like this. I want to get to know you personally and help guide you as much as I can!

Along with this special Webinar, the guide contains everything you need to know:

  • The incredible benefits of juicing and what you can expect
  • Juicing how-to's and how to choose the best juicer for you
  • Help navigating store-bought juices and what to look for and avoid
  • Do's and Don'ts of a juice cleanse (This one is so important!)
  • A 3 day and full 8 day juice cleanse calendar and tips (including what to eat before & after with full recipe choices)
  • All of the juice and meal recipes you need for a successful cleanse
  • Answers to all of your questions and customer support

Even if your goal isn't weight loss or looking better, juice cleanses can clean out cobwebs everywhere, including bringing greater awareness to your mind and spirit. Some of my best ideas in life have come while I was on a juice cleanse!

By getting this guide, not only are you setting yourself up for a healthy life but you are also supporting the investigations that I bring you completely free each month. Taking on the big food industry is no easy task but with your support it's happening! Look at what we've accomplished so far – it's incredible, isn't it?

Get the Juice Guide HERE and start today!

I'll be cheering you on along the way,

Vani

P.S. Remember, if you order this guide within the next 24 hours, you'll be invited to a special live Webinar next week. This is only available if you sign up before midnight tomorrow 5/30. Sorry to be such a stickler, but I can't accept any exceptions because of the logistics.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment