Friday, March 20, 2015

This is what I do every Spring...

The first official day of Spring is today and I want you to know about this one little thing I do every year…

Most people eat at least 3 times a day – sometimes more – your digestive organs are constantly working all day long! Imagine giving your digestive system a break while still getting an abundance of nutrients. What would your body do then? Well… it does amazing things!

After taking up juicing and completing juice cleanses a few times a year, my body weight has amazingly stabilized for the longest period in history, I easily fit into everything in my closet and my cravings for bad food have literally stopped – not to mention my eyelashes have gotten longer and I have way more energy than I did 10 years ago, 10 years younger!

But when I did my first juice cleanse, I was scared. I didn't know what to expect, but I heard great things and wanted to know what everyone was talking about – I had a LOT of questions.

If only I would have had this guide then! My team and I created a Juice Cleanse Guide to walk you through everything you need to know about juicing and juice cleansing. It contains:

  • The incredible benefits of juicing and what you can expect
  • Juicing how-to's and how to choose the best juicer for you
  • Help navigating store-bought juices and what to look for and avoid
  • Do's and Don'ts of a juice cleanse (This one is so important!)
  • A full 8 day juice cleanse calendar and tips (including what to eat before & after with full recipe choices)
  • All of the juice and meal recipes for a successful cleanse
  • Answers to all of your questions and customer support

You can use this guide a few times a year (like I plan on doing) to successfully reset every season – not to mention before swimsuit season or after a long vacation!

Even if your goal isn't weight loss or looking better, juice cleanses can clean out cobwebs everywhere, including bringing greater awareness to your mind and spirit. Some of my best ideas in life have come while I was on a juice cleanse!

By getting this guide, not only are you setting yourself up for a healthy life but you are also supporting the investigations that I bring you completely free each month. Taking on the big food industry is no easy task but with your support it's happening! Look at what we've accomplished so far!

Get the Juice Cleanse Guide: HERE and start today!

I'll be cheering you on along the way,

Vani

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment