Wednesday, March 18, 2015

I am headed to 3 major cities next week - I want to see you!

What's the best part about writing a book? Seeing you! Next week I go back on book tour for The Food Babe Way. I hope you Chicago, Atlanta and Miami Food Babes will come out and see me! Here are the details: 

  1. Monday, March 23rd at 7:00pm Anderson's Bookshop Signing, Naperville, Illinois
  2. Wednesday, March 25th at 7:30pm, Marcus JCC of Atlanta Book Festival and book signing, Dunwoody, Georgia (Tickets required)
  3. Thursday, March 26th at 6:30pm, Books & Books, Talk and book signing, Coral Gables, Florida 

In other news, do you like kale?

If you don't, I promise at least one of these recipes will make you a lover!

Today on the blog I have a brand new kale recipe, plus 4 more of my favorite kale dishes below. 

Happy cooking!

Xo,

Vani 

 

***I put the most critical health information into my new #1 National Best Selling book The Food Babe Way. Start the 21 day program to lose weight, look years younger and get healthy now!***

Get your copy below:

 



P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment