Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Is this healthy food destroying your gut?

I love spreading the word about healthy living on national TV but it's so hard to get in everything I want to say in just a few minutes!

Alas, that's why I love blogging and long investigative posts.

Hope you enjoy these new video clips, I discuss what healthy food could be destroying your gut and how to incorporate my favorite superfoods into your diet.

Watch & read the brand new post here.

Xo,

Vani

***I put the most critical health information into my new #1 National Best Selling book The Food Babe Way. Start the 21 day program to lose weight, look years younger and get healthy now!***

Get your copy below or at Target or Costco:



P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment