Thursday, March 12, 2015

10 grocery store items to never buy again! + recipe

Greetings from NYC! 

There's a special dish I eat every time I am in NYC - I've finally created a version I can easily have at home when I'm not here! Hope you enjoy this brand new recipe, I have a feeling it's going to be a family favorite!!!

Get the recipe here.

Also, Yesterday, I shared a post on Facebook that I want to make sure you saw!

10 grocery store items to never buy again and the best alternative swaps.

Read that post here.

Xo,

Vani

 

***I put the most critical health information into my new #1 National Best Selling book The Food Babe Way. Start the 21 day program to lose weight, look years younger and get healthy now!***

Get your copy below:

 



P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment