Thursday, December 4, 2014

Time to say no to Egg McMuffins! (and Dunkin Donuts…)

Hope you are having a fabulous week! I've got two quick things for ya today...

1. I have a brand new recipe up! Imagine all the flavors of pumpkin pie in a big hot bowl of goodness… That's how good this breakfast is! I posted this last night on Facebook and loved reading that so many of you already tried it this morning!

Get this brand new recipe here.

2. CALL TO ARMS – If you are a blogger, activist organization or in the media and would like to help spread the word about my upcoming book THE FOOD BABE WAY, I'd love to give you an advanced copy. Sign up here soon, as I only have a limited number of copies. Thank you for your support and love in advance!

Tomorrow I'll be back with a holiday gift idea! Stay tuned.  

Xo,

Vani 

 

 

***Have you ordered your copy of THE FOOD BABE WAY yet? Bonuses are coming soon for everyone who pre-orders! Get your copy here. Gift cards are available here too.***

 



P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment