Tuesday, December 30, 2014

My New Year's Resolution

The New Year is just right around the corner… I am getting so excited about the new investigations, new videos and new recipes I have in store for you! I am even more excited about you reading the book I spent all year working on.

2015 will be an absolute roller coaster, I can already feel it.

Before we head into the New Year, I want to tell you about my resolution. This year has been one of the best of my life but one of the hardest too.

So my New Year's resolution is to have fun. No matter what. No matter how hard this work I do gets, or how hard the food industry pushes back. No matter what people say about me. I plan on having a big smile on my face.

When you see me smiling this year – I hope you get inspired to have fun in your life too.

This is it people! This isn't a dress rehearsal! This is life! Make it fun!

If you are working on a health resolution of your own, I've got some tips for ya too.

The time is now! Read them here.

Happy 2015!!!

Vani

P.S. The habits you will learn in my new book are like 21 mini resolutions – I hope you'll pre-order it, so it will be on your doorstep on Feb. 10th. Amazon is practically giving it away for 44% off right now.

P.P.S. I dedicated a whole chapter to alcohol and what's actually in the most popular beer, wine and liquor drinks. When you pre-order the book, I want to send you this chapter right away just in time for New Year's Eve! Here are all the details.  

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment