I've got a busy day ahead of me but before I go off to do some last minute holiday shopping and baking I wanted to make sure you had these 6 deeeeeelicious recipe treats.
1. Homemade Cinnabons! (new recipe) - I hope you'll make this homemade real food version and never look at those terribly processed ones at the mall and airports again!
2. Classic Real Ginger Cookies (new recipe) – These are soft, sweet and so addictive!
3. Healthy Holiday Granola – Perfect to serve Christmas morning or to give as gifts.
4. Healthy Sugar Cookies – The safer non-toxic treat to leave out for Santa.
5. Gingerbread Cupcakes With Coconut Icing - The taste of gingerbread men wrapped up in a tiny cupcake
6. Chocolate Goji Berry Sea Salt Drops – The most delicious chocolate treat with the perfect combination of salty and sweet!
All of these treats are organic, non-GMO and use wholesome ingredients which I think is the healthiest way to enjoy treats this season!
Wishing you and your family a beautiful race to the holidays and safe travels.
***Don't forget to pre-order your copy of THE FOOD BABE WAY, it's the gift to yourself the food industry doesn't want you to give!***
If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, click here.