Thursday, December 18, 2014

Set down that alcoholic drink until you read this.

I am so excited that my publisher is allowing me to give you access to a very important chapter in my new book THE FOOD BABE WAY right now!

As you know, this book doesn't officially come out until February, 10th but I just couldn't let the holidays and New Year's Eve slip by without giving you access to this information that many of you have been waiting for and asking for, for a long time!

I investigate beer, liquor and wine just for you to know the truth – and for the first time ever, I am revealing what's actually in the most popular alcoholic drinks, along with giving you helpful tips on what to avoid and the best options. There's a lot of partying going on and I want you to be armed with the facts!

As you might have read before on the blog, the government agency that regulates alcoholic drinks does not require alcohol manufacturers to label their ingredients or tell consumers what's actually in their drinks. After months of investigations, I finally got down to the bottom of this and spill all the details in this chapter of my book.

Get this chapter now HERE.

Xo,

Vani 

P.S. This is just the first bonus of many to come! Pre-ordering actually affects the distribution and orders of this book, which means, every time someone pre-orders a book, book retailers get the confidence to carry this book in their stores. As you know, we are facing giant multi-billion dollar food, beverage and chemical industries that don't want this information getting out – so this purchase is absolutely critical in getting this into bookstores everywhere! Thank you for your incredible support! Everyone has the right to know what is in our food!

 

 

 

 

 

 



P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment