Friday, November 7, 2014

Will This Drug Be At Your Holiday Feast?

Keeping the industries that feed our families in check is everyone's job. It's my role and it's all of our roles, to question this system that has become corrupted and is not, as designed, protecting the public.

This is why I want to share something I uncovered that is happening with one of the most popular items at holiday celebrations.

I question this drug because it has sickened thousands of animals. The only way to safeguard us from consuming it, is doing this…

Read the brand new post here.

Hope you have a wonderful weekend,

Xo,

Vani

 

P.S. I get to show you something really exciting next week – stay tuned!!!! 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment