Thursday, November 20, 2014

22 ingredients in this is shocking.

I'm still in NYC today but headed home later and I can't wait to squeeze Mr. Food Babe!

Before I get into this busy day, I wanted to make sure you saw this brand new post. I am so fed up with this company. They not only have ignored over 385,000 people in a major petition, but they have spent over 3.9 million dollars against our right to know.

They need to be exposed for the garbage food and toxins they are feeding millions of families across America. You won't believe what's in their sauce! 22 ingredients!

Read the brand new post here.

We need to ask every grocery store in America to stop selling this to children. After you read this post, please spread the word - no one should ever buy this product again! I know we can change this Food Babe Army! 

Xo,

Vani

 

P.S. I know most of you already know how terribly processed this product is, but so many families don't and that's why I continue to write about it! 

 

 

 



P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment