Wednesday, November 12, 2014

The Food Industry Is Going To Freak Out When They See this.

I have an exciting announcement to make today!

I can finally tell you about the mysterious book I've been writing! You might have seen the press mention it once or twice, but I have kept all the juicy details secret from everyone until now because I wanted to share it with you first.

This is the book the food industry doesn't want you to read but you absolutely have to read!

Read All The Juicy Details HERE.

I am so excited to share this with you today – it's going to be HUGE!

Xo,
Vani

P.S. If you pre-order the book now (it's on sale today!), I've got some really exciting bonuses in store for you! Stay tuned. Can't wait!!! 



P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment