Tuesday, October 14, 2014

For that 3pm energy slump.

I used to get a 3pm slump everyday when I was eating a diet full of processed food. Now that I've changed my life with the information I uncovered about the food industry – my diet, my routine, and my health have transformed me to into person full of energy! I am always amazed at how I feel so much more energy now (a lot older), than I did then back when I was younger! Food is so powerful. 

Thinking about what I used to eat to give me a "pick-me-up" led to me creating this new recipe.

Check it out here.

Hope you enjoy this new healthy treat as much as I do. It's so easy to make and good for you too!

Xo,
Vani 

 

 

 

 

 



P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment