Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Ending the confusion, once and for all.

I find it disturbing that there are people who are working really hard to prevent the truth about this industry from getting out. I personally like to know what I am eating. That is why I spend so much time researching the facts about our food system and why I have dedicated my life to sharing the information I uncover with you.

Read the latest here.

I know many of you are buying these products (billions of gallons are sold every year), and feel it is crucial for you to know this information I am sharing with you today. After you read this new post, you'll hopefully bookmark it to share over and over again when someone asks you why you make the food choices you do. And if you aren't already making this choice, I hope this post inspires you to start making better decisions at the grocery store, at restaurants and with your family.

If the truth gets out, no one can stop us. We are too powerful together. Thank you for standing with me.

Read the brand new post now.

Xo,

Vani  

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment