Tuesday, October 21, 2014

10 foods to stop buying now.

Hi there! I just touched down in Gainesville, Florida about to head over to the University to speak to a group of inspiring students, but before I go, I wanted to share this brand new blog post with you.

10 Grocery Store Items You Should Never Buy Again (Plus the good alternative swaps!)

You inspired this list! When you read the post, you'll see what I mean. I'm counting on you to share this one with everyone you know! The more people who learn this information, the more companies get the message to stop selling us this garbage!

Read it now.

Let's change the world!

Vani 



P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment