Monday, March 13, 2023

Gone until next year

If you find yourself struggling with stubborn weight gain… stifling fatigue… and out-of-control sugar cravings, you don't want to miss this.

It's your last chance to get the 7-Day Sugar Detox, as I'm closing the doors at midnight tonight.

You can start the detox any time you'd like, but need to get in now as it won't be available again until next year.

After you sign up here, you'll get instant access to the entire program for life - so you can start any time that is convenient for you and also repeat it whenever you want. 

There are no recurring or monthly charges. A one-time cost of $39.99 by tonight gets you all of this:

  • Quick Start Guide that shows you how the food industry keeps you addicted to sugar (even when you think you're eating a perfectly healthy diet)... and how you can avoid their devious traps.
  • 7-Day Sugar Detox Meal Plan that explains exactly what you will be eating during the detox, strategies to reduce your sugar cravings, and how to spot hidden sugars.
  • Two sets of Sugar Detox recipes for 7 days with tasty meals that satisfy even the biggest appetites. Whether you are a vegan, gluten-free, vegetarian or a meat eater, I've got you covered. Easy to prepare, delicious real-food breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snack recipes that are free of grains and refined sugar, along with grocery shopping list. 
  • Suggested dining out options at popular chain restaurants that you can incorporate into your detox. 
  • The 10 best foods to eat during your detox... along with 47 foods you must avoid at all costs (there are some unexpected foods on this list for sure!)
  • Exclusive Videos where I personally walk you through the program, give you advice for when nighttime sugar cravings hit, and provide info on healthier sugar swaps to make your detox a piece of cake!
  • Maintaining Your Success Guide with a detailed game plan for long-term success following your detox. 
  • Private Facebook Group where you will find support from the Food Babe team and other members that are also in the 7-Day Sugar Detox. 

All the guides are downloadable and ready to view on your smartphone, computer or tablet instantly. You can print them out if you'd like! 

See my proven 7-Day Sugar Detox plan here.

Here's what happened when Bianca did her 7-Day Sugar Detox… 

"I am on day 3 and can already notice an improvement in energy, hunger levels, cravings, and mood. I've even lost 5 lbs. I was in disbelief!" 

Diana also had an amazing experience… 

"Today is day 7 of the detox and I am feeling SO great. Feeling lean and energetic! I am going to continue eating this way as it's spurred a weight loss that I've been struggling with. I'm down almost 5 pounds (and measurements changing too!)"

And, Matt's experience was INCREDIBLE…

"I just completed the 7-Day Sugar Detox. It was a great experience! I think my relationship with food is taking a much needed positive turn. For me it is less about the weight loss and more about good health for me and my family. I lost 14 lbs and I feel great."

Wow, right? 

Perhaps ask a friend or your family to do this with you. You can start any time, but need to sign up tonight to get this special deal. 

If you have any questions about the program, simply respond to this email. 

Click the link to sign up before it's too late.

We're waiting to cheer you on!

Xo, 

Vani

P.S. If you know someone who would love to lose a few pounds and could use a little boost in their health, forward this email to them. Team up and do the Sugar Detox together. 

P.P.S. Remember, the 7-Day Sugar Detox won't be available again until next year. I don't want you to miss out on this powerful program! Come on over and sign up here.


P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment