Wednesday, March 8, 2023

Do you know how much sugar you are eating?

Have you ever tracked your sugar intake before? You might be shocked. 

Here's what some readers found out, last time I opened enrollment to my Sugar Detox program

"At work someone brought a ginormous gift basket of a variety of cookies...I fought in my head back and forth and decided to let myself have one. Cuz I was hungry. And didn't have any food with me. They were convenient, free, everyone was eating them, they looked, smelled, and tasted delicious…I ended up having 3 moreToday my sugar count is at 105 grams. It's crazy how addicting sugar and white flour is. And how slippery that slope is." – Tristan

"Out of curiosity I counted my simple, what I thought was healthy, Organic Vanilla yogurt, Organic honey, & GF Chex granola breakfast…. wait for it…. 66 grams of sugar!!!!!!!!!  What the???? Had NO idea! Never gave it a thought. Thank you! I think." – Brooke

"Wow, my appetite is down and I must have had almost 46 grams of sugar today! Some of that was from a teaspoon of raw honey in my tea and from a smoothie made with 1/2 a Bolton Farms Blueberry Goodness and a banana." – Ted

Can you see yourself here? We've all been there. Even when you eat healthy, sugar always finds a way to creep in, doesn't it? 

Most experts recommend the average person eat no more than 25 grams (women) or 38 grams (men) of added sugar per day - but most eat WAY MORE than this! 

To help, I opened up my 7-Day Sugar Detox at a huge discount this week. Ends Monday!

Sign up here.

It takes all of the guesswork out of what to eat, what to avoid, and how to keep sugar cravings from ruining your best intentions! Here's what it includes:

  • Quick Start Guide
  • 7-Day Sugar Detox Meal Plan & Recipe Guides
  • Private Sugar Detox Facebook Group
  • Exclusive Instructional Videos
  • Maintaining Your Success After The Detox Guide
  • Check out everything in detail here! 

Even if you can't start right away, no worries! You'll have access to the entire program, the guides, recipes, meal plans, videos and private group for life - so you can start any time that is convenient for you. But, you do need to sign up now to get in before we close enrollment.

I can't wait to see you in our private group! 

Xo,

Vani

 

P.S. Here's what people say about the 7-Day Sugar Detox… 

"I am feeling lean, energetic and so great! I am going to continue eating this way as it has spurred a weight loss that I've been struggling to ignite. I'm down almost 5 pounds, and paired with seeing a personal trainer I'm experiencing big changes already...This sugar detox has been the BEST plan yet for having an immediate and wonderful impact on my health!" - Diana

"I thought it would be impossible but it wasn't and we succeeded! We feel so much better after doing the detox and now know that we have self control and that sugar does not run our lives." - Lia

"My husband and I are absolutely loving it! We never feel hungry and the sugar cravings have virtually vanished! The recipes are amazing and the plan is so easy to follow! We are going to continue eating this way forever!" - Lori

Read more testimonials here.

 


P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment