Monday, March 6, 2023

I struggle too - this happened to me

Today I have an important story to share with you.

Right after I had my 2nd baby, my otherwise good health went down in the toliet.

Even though I stick to a healthy diet most of the time, I've always loved sweets… 

And my nightly habit of having something sweet got the best of me.

I began eating candy every day. I was binging on bags of organic licorice and Giggles (which are like Skittles but organic) on a nightly basis.

I was looking forward to my candy every night after dinner.

It became an addiction.

Sure, it was "organic" candy, but this is when organic doesn't matter.

Sugar has detrimental effects on the human body, whether it's organic or not. 

After a few months my body retaliated. My eczema came back so bad that I couldn't see through my eyes because they were itchy and red all the time.

This made it nearly impossible to do my work - I couldn't be on video or camera and didn't want to take any pictures. I wanted to hide.

I felt awful and exhausted!

I talked to my child's pediatrician about it, and she told me what I was afraid to admit to myself...  I was inflamed by all the sugar I was eating and needed to get sugar out of my diet ASAP. 

I didn't want to.

I made EVERY excuse in the book to keep eating candy and sugary treats.

But I finally made the commitment because I knew I needed to take care of myself and be healthy for my family.

So I pulled out my 7-Day Sugar Detox and started making the recipes and followed the meal plan. I eliminated most dairy, gluten, and sugar from my diet.

Along with the wonderful support of my family and friends, I was able to break my sugar addiction and my symptoms disappeared within 20 days. 

This sugar detox was the best thing I'd done for my health in a long time.

I reset my palette.

I started having more energy and felt really good. It was a big reminder that diet is so powerful.

I want to help you feel this way too!

I opened up enrollment in my Sugar Detox this week only and would LOVE to have you on board.

SIGN UP: Get the 7-Day Sugar Detox at a huge discount. Ends Soon

I will show you that you CAN win the battle against sugar. You CAN finally take control of your cravings.

You CAN enjoy more energy, fewer mood swings, and lose weight. 

All you need is this simple, step-by-step plan that's worked for thousands of people. 

See the incredible testimonials here.

You get lifetime access to the recipes I use, my meal plan, support in a private Facebook group, and dozens of pages of my advice on how to be successful.  

This program is designed so that you can start it at any time and repeat it however many times you like. It's very flexible. I like to repeat it any time I feel sugar creeping back into my life. 

Cutting out sugar is one of the best things you can do for your body. Let me guide you through this process! 

Click here to get started.

Xo,

Vani

P.S. If you know anyone who struggles with sugar, please forward this email to them! 


P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment