Tuesday, March 7, 2023

If you know you are eating too much sugar, read this

For most of my life, I was addicted to sugar.

As a result, my health suffered a lot too. 

My teeth were awful, my skin was a mess, my body was inflamed, my energy was low and I was overweight. 

I never want to feel that way again and I know from personal experience how changing your diet can transform your life. 

That's why I created this Sugar Detox program

I created it to help myself and also you too! The #1 struggle you write to me about is sugar cravings. Some actual emails I've received:

"I can eat healthy all day, but at night, I get a huge sugar craving." - Sarah

"This is absolutely one of my biggest struggles and it's so frustrating because I spend so much time working out, eating well, avoiding chemicals, etc. But still get sucked into the sugar treats!" - Julie

"When I am stressed at work I grab whatever I can if it has chocolate in it. I have absolutely no willpower and fill myself with self loathing." - Mary

If you've tried to quit sugar in the past with no luck, don't blame yourself. The real problem is NOT your willpower. Studies show that sugar can be more addicting than cocaine.

That's why you need a detox with a proven plan that is easy to follow along with support from others who are also going through the process.

How do I know this? I've been there. 

If you missed my email yesterday, I told the story about how I let sugar cravings get the best of me until I developed a FULL BLOWN addiction.

I used my 7-Day Sugar Detox Program to get myself back on track. 

I knew this program would work. After all, over 5,000 other people have benefited from this program and their positive reviews were staring me in the face. 

Food is medicine. That is why this Sugar Detox is so life changing and why I want you to have it too:

Sign up today at a huge discount (Closes Monday, 3/13/23)

You'll have access to the entire program for life, so you can start at any time that's convenient for you, but you need to sign up now to get the discount. 

I'll show you… 

  • How the food industry tries to keep you addicted to sugar (even when you think you're eating a perfectly healthy diet)... and how you can avoid their devious traps.
  • A proven way to finally take control of your cravings without feeling deprived, eating pre-packaged "diet" foods, or spending a fortune.
  • The 10 best foods to eat during your detox... along with 47 foods you must avoid at all costs (there are some unexpected foods on this list for sure!)
  • My no-hassle sugar detox meal plan, so you know exactly what to eat and when to eat it. Twenty-one tasty meals that satisfy even the biggest appetites.
  • My sugar-detox restaurant guide so you can stay on track even when you're on-the-go.
  • 9 powerful craving quenchers hiding in your kitchen cabinet. One of them is this Indian spice, proven to work in human studies.
  • A magic tea formula that stops sugar cravings—by "rewiring" your taste buds! Just a few sips of this tasty beverage are all you need (and no, it's not green tea).
  • Hands-on support through our private Sugar Detox Facebook group.

Feel free to reply to this email with any questions you have about the program. 

Click here to get started.

Xo,

Vani

P.S. Here's what people are saying about the Food Babe 7-Day Sugar Detox:

"I have lost almost 5 pounds. I have eaten more delicious food this week than I have in my entire life. I have found the recipes so very delicious." ~ Glenna

"I thought it would be impossible but it wasn't and we succeeded! We feel so much better after doing the detox and now know that we have self control and that sugar does not run our lives." ~ Lia

"I completed the 7-Day Sugar Detox and the sugar cravings actually got better after day four… The best part of it all is I lost 5 pounds!" ~ JaNette

"My husband and I are absolutely loving it! We never feel hungry and the sugar cravings have virtually vanished! The recipes are amazing and the plan is so easy to follow! We are going to continue eating this way forever!" ~ Lori

If you know anyone who struggles with sugar, please forward this email to them! 


P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment