Friday, March 12, 2021

The 9 most controversial ingredients you are using everyday

I was doing some research and something made me mad. Very mad. 

The EU has banned (or restricted) 1,300 ingredients found in personal care products. Meanwhile… the US only has banned (or restricted) 11!

WHAT?!

How can one group find ingredients so dangerous that they feel compelled to regulate them…

...while another group lets these ingredients run rampant?

ITS CRAZY.

So, I decided to take matters into my own hands. AGAIN.

You see, there are ingredients I avoid in food. 

But there are ingredients I avoid in personal care products, too.

By now you know I co-founded Truvani. We started with supplements. Now we're going to create personal care products, too. 

No Nasty Ingredients EVER!

We will announce this new line of products on March 15th.

For now, read The 9 Controversial Ingredients in Personal Care Products (and why I avoid them) on the Truvani blog right here.

Xo,

Vani

 


P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment