Sunday, March 21, 2021

Have you seen the ingredients in your toothpaste?

I care about my teeth. And gums. And I do everything in my power to take care of them - brushing, flossing, regular dental appointments. I even avoid sticky, sugary candy and soda. 

Plus, I just want my teeth to be clean. And smooth. I often find myself running my tongue across my teeth to make sure I don't feel anything on them. 

I feel like I tried so many different toothpastes and could never find one I could say was 'perfect.' And that's when I knew I had to work with someone to make my own. 

This is why I'm so excited to introduce you to our new Truvani Clean Toothpaste.

It's a little different from other toothpastes…

It's a little more liquidy (or gooey). We do not use carrageenan or other "fluffing agents."

Don't worry though. Stand the toothpaste upright on your bathroom sink and when you use it, you'll enjoy watching the toothpaste sink into your toothbrush bristles. 

What else makes our toothpaste special?

At Truvani, we want great ingredients in our products. What's also important is what we do not put in our products. So, our toothpaste is great because:

NO Carrageenan. 

NO DEAs.

NO formaldehyde-releasing preservatives.

NO sodium lauryl sulfate.

NO fluoride.

It's peppermint. You'll love it.  

Try it today and get 30% off the first month and then 15% off each additional month after that.

(You can get it by itself, or as part of our New Personal Care Bundle. Whatever works best for you!)

This introductory price is available today, but it expires on March 23rd at Midnight.

Xo,

Vani

P.S. Now, you'll notice that our toothpaste is not USDA Organic. You might be wondering why… 

Well, calcium carbonate is one of the ingredients in toothpaste that is required to be considered a "real" toothpaste. What is it? It's a light abrasive that can clean your teeth. What is it made out of? Minerals.. As you know, you can't certify rocks or minerals as USDA organic. However, you will notice the "other" ingredients that can be organic are organic.



 


P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment