Monday, March 15, 2021

Really big news

Today is the day. 

We are launching 3 new personal care products. You can see them on this new page. 

When I switched to organic living years ago, I did it in phases. I started with my pantry and my fridge. Of course. Then, I eventually made my way into my bathroom…

I was horrified.

I mean, food was bad. But personal care? JUST AS BAD.

Unfortunately, this switch was tough for me. 

You see, I want no nasty ingredients in my personal care products…

...but I also want these products to actually work.

(I don't know about you but I've tried plenty of personal care items over the years… some of them were made with okay ingredients… they just didn't do what they were supposed to do). 

This is why I knew Truvani had to create our own personal care line.

We want to eliminate all nasty ingredients from all daily-use products. We started with supplements and now we're doing personal care. 

Check out these 3 new products

(The best part? We are offering a special deal for a limited time. This is our way of saying thank you for supporting us!).

Xo,

Vani

 


P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment