Wednesday, March 17, 2021

I didn’t quite understand why she was so sweaty

When I was a kid, I had a neighbor who always had sweaty armpits. Her pits were so wet that you could see right through her clothes all of the time. 

I didn't quite understand why she was so sweaty, but because I was young… and inquisitive… I ran up to and asked, "Why do you sweat so much?" 

She said, "I don't like using aluminum under my armpits." 

It didn't make sense. Who puts aluminium under their arms? But I was a kid. So I quickly forgot about it. 

Today, I understand why. I'm never going to wear a product that contains aluminium zirconium either. The controversy around it is just too much… 

Thankfully it doesn't have to be all or nothing anymore. 

There are a lot of natural deodorant options to choose from. I even found some that worked okay over the years. But none of them lived up to my standard of ingredients.

Some stained my clothes. Some had really strong fragrances. And some just flat-out didn't work. 

Well, I have good news… 

We are launching an all-new Truvani USDA Organic Deodorant. With no nasty ingredients.

Plus, if you try it today, you can get 30% off the first month and then 15% off each additional month after that. Here's the Truvani Deodorant page.

We proudly feature the USDA logo right on the front of the label because we qualify for the USDA certification. Each ingredient was carefully selected by the Truvani team and each ingredient is amazing. 

The best part? 

IT ACTUALLY WORKS.

One of my colleagues openly said, "I was always worried about natural deodorant. I tried so many and I just didn't like them." But he went on. "I will use this every day."

This was important. He's a self-proclaimed sweater and the fact that he liked it was important. 

Now take a look at these remarkable ingredients.

If you try it today, you can get 30% off the first month and then 15% off each additional month after that.

See why you'll love Truvani's new Organic Deodorant.

This introductory price is available today, but it expires on March 23rd at Midnight.

Xo,

Vani 

 

P.S. This is part of the new personal care bundle. You can get just the deodorant or the whole bundle. Let us know what you think!

 


P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment