Saturday, November 21, 2020

Don't forget this on your list for Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving is almost here and I hope you know how THANKFUL I am for you and the incredible support you have shown for my cookbook, Food Babe Kitchen

I see you sharing the recipes you're making all over social media every day and I'm thrilled you are loving this delicious REAL FOOD with your family.

These are the same recipes my family and I have been making for years, and it's surreal to see what a difference this cookbook is already making in so many lives.  

This Thanksgiving we will be making some of the recipes from the cookbook, such as the Wrapped Brie and Cauliflower Mac 'n' Cheese.

And we plan to make the Sweet Potato Waffles the following morning to use up those leftover sweet potatoes! 

I've posted a few more of our favorite Thanksgiving recipes here on the blog for you: 

And I have MANY MORE that I've never shared before. Until now. 

I put all of my holiday recipes, menus, and tips (covering Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years) into one guide for you! It's over 100 pages and jam-packed with everything you need to have a healthy holiday season. 

The Food Babe Healthy Holiday Guide is my FREE GIFT to you for buying a copy of my cookbook Food Babe Kitchen!

To get a copy of the Healthy Holiday Guide, simply order a copy of Food Babe Kitchen and submit your proof of purchase here

If you've already bought a copy for yourself, I hope you consider buying Food Babe Kitchen for your loved ones to give as gifts this year. It really makes the perfect gift and it's only $20 bucks on Amazon right now. Now is the time to order, because there are publishing and shipping delays due to the pandemic, and it looks like Amazon and other bookstores will run out of their stock before long. 

And please share what you're making for Thanksgiving with me! Tag me on social media (@thefoodbabe) and use the hashtag #FoodBabeKitchen. I'm watching and sharing right along with you.

CLICK HERE: Order Food Babe Kitchen and get your Healthy Holiday Guide.

Here's to a healthy and happy Thanksgiving!

Xo,

Vani

 

Food Babe Kitchen - Free Healthy Holiday Guide when you order today!


P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment