Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Are you feeling like this?

For most of my life I lived in what felt like a foreign body – the food and chemicals I was eating were not serving my health, my weight, or my beauty. 

I suffered a myriad of health issues that kept me on several prescription drugs just to cope – now I'm on zero.

When I look back at that time, I feel immense sadness. I don't want you to ever feel the way that I did. This is what motivates me to help people like you. You need to know that you don't need to feel overweight, sick, and tired. 

I recently sat down with Dr. Mark Hyman, who I greatly admire and that I'm happy to call a friend. 

On his podcast, The Doctor's Farmacy, we discussed how I gained back my health, the sorry state of the processed food industry, and my New York Times Best Selling cookbook, Food Babe Kitchen

CLICK TO WATCH or LISTEN: How Cooking Saved My Life

If you know anyone who needs to hear this message today, please share this podcast with them. 

Xo,

Vani

 

P.S. My new cookbook, Food Babe Kitchen, will inspire millions to get back in the kitchen, shop for the best ingredients and convince people once and for all that we must take back control of our health. It makes a great gift! Please consider buying a copy for your loved ones. Now is the time to order for the holidays!

 

 

Food Babe Kitchen - Get a free list of EVERYTHING in my pantry now with every book purchase.


P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment