Thursday, November 12, 2020

Bright lips - I love this makeup brand

Almost every time I do a live video, I get asked about the lipstick I am wearing in the comments... 

I hardly ever wear makeup, but whenever I'm going on camera or dressing up, I make sure to only use only safe cosmetics, and I love the way I look in a bright lipstick.

My favorite color these days is:

100% Pure Fruit Pigmented Pomegranate Oil Anti-Aging Lipstick in Primrose - (Get 20% off with code FOODBABE2020)

And it's perfect for the holidays. 

The best part is I know that I'm not coating my lips with toxic chemicals.

Did you know you can eat up to 9 pounds of lipstick in your lifetime… GROSS!

I'm so happy to have found a beauty brand that I trust: 100% PURE. I partnered up with them to give you a chance to try their products at a great discount:

DISCOUNT CODE: Take 20% OFF your order with exclusive code FOODBABE2020 

To get this discount, you must enter the code FOODBABE2020 in the "gift card or discount code" box in your cart when you check out. This limited-time discount code ends tomorrow. 

All 100% PURE products are cruelty-free, made with organic ingredients and free of parabens, talc, formaldehyde-releasing preservatives, PEG compounds, or synthetic fragrances.

For the perfect everyday look, these are some 100% Pure products I personally love…

If you know anyone who may need a holiday beauty bag makeover, please share this with them or consider purchasing some products for them as a gift. I'm sure they'll love finding these under the tree this year!

Stock up on safe cosmetics at 20% OFF with the code FOODBABE2020 right here

Xo,

Vani

P.S. This exclusive discount code from 100% PURE ends tomorrow Friday (11/13/20) at midnight, so act fast to get your beautiful lip colors in time for the holidays. 

 

 

Food Babe Kitchen - Get a free list of EVERYTHING in my pantry now with every book purchase.


P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment