Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Making food this weekend? you need to open this

Back in the day, 4th of July to me was a big BBQ with hot dogs, potato salad from the supermarket, and popsicles full of artificial colors and corn syrup. 

Eating this type of food - even just on a holiday - made me feel horrible. I had a food hangover, my face looked puffy, and I was tired all the time. 

I've since learned that it's not worth it to sacrifice my health and weight with additive-filled processed foods on holidays - and now I've figured out how to celebrate with fun and festive food that is actually healthy. 

Healthy food doesn't need to be boring...

I put together a round-up for you of my 4th of July cookout favorites, and it features a couple new recipes - Pineapple Turkey Burgers and Grapefruit Goddess Salad - from my cookbook, Food Babe Kitchen! 

Look at all this fun healthy food...

Get all the recipes for my 4th of July cookout here. 

I've included my favorite burger recipes and the most amazing sides, appetizers, desserts, that will make your 4th of July a smash hit. 

You can mix and match these recipes around any way that you want. There is even a vegan meal plan option.

I wish you and your loved ones a healthy and safe 4th of July! 

Please share this email and spread the word about these healthy and organic 4th of July recipes! What do you plan on making? Tell me all about it in the comments here! 

Here's a link to all the recipes. 

Xo,

Vani


P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment