Monday, June 29, 2020

My dream is coming true

My dreams are coming true and I'm not just talking about my family expanding - if you didn't hear the news, I am pregnant :) 

The dream of creating a cookbook of all my favorite recipes and everything I make for Mr. Food Babe and my daughter Harley is also coming true. 

My first cookbook, Food Babe Kitchen, hits shelves in October and I'm so thankful for all of you who are as excited as I am…

And as a giant THANK YOU for pre-ordering a copy of my cookbook early, I have a special gift for you.

I put together a list of all the food brands, staples and specialty products I stock in my kitchen for you. 

It includes EVERYTHING you'd find if you went to my house and raided my pantry and fridge! This will help you get your kitchen stocked for success so that as soon as you receive Food Babe Kitchen in your hot little hands, you'll be ready to get cooking.

You can get this BONUS and guide by following these steps:

  1. Show your early support and pre-order a copy of Food Babe Kitchen today (if you haven't already);
  2. Submit your order info here;
  3. Check your email for your unique confirmation link
  4. Click the confirmation link to access the pantry list

If you have any questions, feel free to respond to this email. There are more bonus goodies to come if you order your book early, so stay tuned for details! 

I'm so happy for you to have this list and this book coming soon. 

Xo,

Vani

 


P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment