Thursday, June 18, 2020

Here’s what makes Truvani’s Immune Support SO special

So, we are doing something special - you can buy one bottle of Truvani's Immune Support supplement and get another bottle free. While supplies last.

And the #1 question people asked: "What's so special about Immune Support?"

Well...

We created a blend of 8 organic herbs, roots and botanicals to help support:

*Immune Health

*Healthy Inflammation Responses

*And Heart Health

And people love it.

 "I absolutely love these products. I feel at ease knowing I can trust the integrity and inherent goodness that comes from these, because they come straight from the unadulterated earth. Thank you, Vani!" - Sarah Hulslander

"I'm thrilled that Truvani started and her (Vani's) products in my opinion are very trustworthy, there are many products that I like. This is my current favorite [Immune Support]. I love that they are all ingredients that I recognize there's no fillers, there's nothing else, just good ingredients for my body!" - Kelly Tajiri

So, the fact that we are offering a special deal - Buy One, Get One Free - should make this a no brainer

...but we are also offering an Immune Support eBook as well.

Inside you'll get ideas on what to stock up in your kitchen, some self-care mind and body practices, and a list of daily habits to support your immune health year-round.

It includes 10 recipes created to make supporting your immune health a little more fun AND delicious. 

So, if you just don't like taking supplements in tablet form, you can mix it into one of these recipes and enjoy it each day!

Here's The Food Babe Link For Immune Support

Xo,

Vani

 


P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment