Wednesday, July 29, 2020

Getting out of a slump

Over the last few months, sticking to my health routines wasn't easy. 

(And being in the first trimester of my pregnancy didn't help lol!)

I skipped workouts, ate more comfort food, and slept in more. 

After a few weeks, most of my health routines were wiped out. 

I did cut myself some slack…

But soon, "a little bit of slack" turned into thinking about giving up. 

Thankfully, after venting to a few of my friends, I realized two things:

First - I wasn't alone!

Many of my friends felt the same way!

This made me feel a little better… knowing that it wasn't just ME struggling to stay on top of things.

And second…

It was time to hit the RESET button!

So, I started waking up earlier, exercising every day, and I tossed out (almost) everything I'd been snacking on…

I felt better… my fog vanished… my energy came back… and I felt the urge to be productive again. 

Sometimes a reset is all you need. 

And to help you embrace your own fresh start... 

I've got great news:

For a limited time you can subscribe to any new Truvani products and get your first month for 50% off! Some terms and restrictions apply. 

See all the Truvani products.

There are 12 products. I know you'll love each of them!

But, fair warning: 

We don't do this deal often. So, now that it's here, you should take advantage of it. It's the BEST time to TRY TRUVANI. This discount applies to one item per sku.

Xo,

Vani

 


P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment