Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Re: Article on essential oil uses and benefits

Hi there,

I understand you are probably really busy at the moment. However, if there's anything I can do that might pique your interest, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Sincerely,

Karl

On Sunday, June 30, 2019 at 5:45 AM, Karl Burton <karl@bettermindbodysoul.com> wrote:
Hi there,

I figured you might be a little busy, but I'd like to share that we have very responsive followers in social media and this, in turn, can send a great deal of traffic to your post.
Would love to collaborate.

Sincerely,

Karl

On Friday, June 28, 2019 at 4:34 AM, Karl Burton <karl@bettermindbodysoul.com> wrote:
Hi there,

I just stumbled upon this great article of yours here: http://allorganichealth.blogspot.com/2014/01/ where you linked to organicfacts.net's topic on essential oil uses and benefits.

First of all, you've done an awesome job on your site, and clearly, the in-depth articles are written with your readers in mind. That said, I've also written a comprehensive article on essential oil uses and benefits that I believe will complement your article quite well.

Here it is if you'd like to take a look: https://bettermindbodysoul.com/amazing-essential-oil-uses-and-benefits/

Now, if you can add our link to your page, I'd be so grateful that I'll share your site on all our social media platforms which have thousands of active followers.

What do you think?

Karl


No comments:

Post a Comment