Saturday, July 20, 2019

All about D

So, today let's talk about Vitamin D.

By now you know that Truvani just released a new product called Bottle Sunshine, which is our Vitamin D. 

I filmed a video sharing why I think you'll love it. Click to watch it 

(The light beam is not included with purchase).

Now I know this may seem weird.

"Why would I create a Vitamin D? Can't people get it from food? Or the sun?"

And the answer is yes, of course they can.

However, Vitamin D isn't present in that many foods. And while you can get Vitamin D by getting more sunshine, sometimes there's the whole "lack of free time" thing preventing us from getting what we needed. 

But I'll tell you why I knew I had to create a Vitamin D3 for Truvani...

I started this company because I was sick and tired of seeing so many companies cut corners on their ingredients. And when I did research on Vitamin D3, I was shocked.

You see, our Vitamin D3 is vegan, and it's made from a plant-based source called Lichens.

Other Vitamin D companies extract lanolin (or as we like to call it, "Lamb Lard") using a scouring process, and then washing it in detergent and putting it through a series of saponification processes. 

People don't always do the research into how their products get made, and this all seemed so gross to me.

And learning that I could make a Vitamin D from plant-based sources like Lichens, I knew I had to do it. 

Now, as you know, Truvani just released the all new "Truvani Basics Bundle." And Vitamin D is one of the key products inside that bundle.

For a limited time, if you get all 3 products, you can save up to 30% off the retail price. This is only available until July 23rd. It's on this page right here.

But if you're just interested in Truvani's Bottled Sunshine, Vitamin D3, you can check out the page here I share all the details. 

Xo,

Vani

 


P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment