Wednesday, July 17, 2019

Big news - our new products are here

Brace yourself, our new products are HERE

Today is the day! 

Earlier this week I shared the big news that Truvani had new products on the way.

Well, I'm thrilled to announce…

They're finally here!

They are a labor of love and necessity. 

I eat an incredibly balanced and nutritious diet, but when I had a full medical workup, I discovered that I wasn't getting enough of specific vitamins and minerals. 

"How could this be?"

One theory is soil depletion. Crops grown decades ago had much richer amount of vitamins and minerals than what we get in our stores today.

I can't change farming practices. Not yet anyway. But I can change what I put into my body…

So, I decided to start supplementing specific vitamins and minerals. 

The problem? 

I saw so many companies cut corners.

Instead of offering supplements made from real foods…

...they'd use synthetics.

It was so frustrating. 

So, I decided to take matters into my own hands and make my own. 

Check Out Truvani's 3 New Products.

It's been 10 months since we released a new product at Truvani. All because finding the best ingredients to put into these products takes hard work. But today is the day. The new products are finally here and I know you'll love them.

Xo,

Vani

 

P.S. I have good news, too. To thank you for your ongoing support, we will offer these new products at a "launch special price." It's available today. Go check it out.

 

 


P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment