Friday, June 14, 2019

I kick myself for not doing this sooner.

I kick myself almost every day for not doing this sooner. My hair and skin have never been the same and I'm so thankful for figuring this simple trick out so everyone can reap the benefits just like me! And it's super affordable.

Having access to clean and unpolluted water is very important to your health. You can eat the best organic food on the planet, but if you are drinking water that is full of toxins, that effort could be compromised. Tap water can be full of pollutants like arsenic, aluminum, prescription drugs, chlorine, fluoride, disinfection byproducts, and a host of other substances that are known carcinogens (things that cause cancer and diseases). One of the sources of tap water that I was being exposed to daily, and neglecting for a long time, was my shower water.

It wasn't until a company called Aquasana contacted me, and asked me to try out their shower filter, that I finally stopped ignoring my conscience and better judgment. Given that your skin is your largest organ, and your body absorbs what you put on it – bathing with clean water is crucial for your health.

After receiving the Aquasana shower filter, I opened the box and immediately thought – "Oh no, is the filter going to affect the water pressure?! Do I really want to install this? What am I doing?" All I could think about was that my hair was going to take forever to shampoo and condition. The installation only took 2 minutes - I turned on the faucet and much to my surprise, the water pressure was so good! I haven't missed my old showerhead for even a second.

And to be completely honest, if the water filter reduced the pressure, I would have probably taken it down and tried another brand – have you seen how long my hair is?!

After a couple of months of using the shower filter, I could tell a noticeable difference between taking a shower at home vs. at a hotel when traveling.

When I get out of the shower at home now, I use less oils and moisturizers on my skin – which is pretty incredible. I have noticed a significant change in the softness of my skin and hair. Though, the real magic happens in what I can't see – the reduction of the daily toxins I was being exposed to that could accumulate and cause disease in my body over time.

You can save up to 50% on their water filtration systems right now with free shipping - but this ends tonight!

BONUS: Exclusively for the Food Babe Army, when you enter the code FOODBABE at checkout and spend at least $199, they will send you two free filter water bottles ($40 value). These bottles come with their own filters inside - so you can filter tap water anywhere. Your purchase supports what we do here at Food Babe - so thank you!

A shower filter is a must, no matter who you are... and here are some other options I recommend:

  • If you're on a tight budget, start out with their Countertop Water Filter. This is perfect if you are living in a rental too!
  • A step up are their under the counter models, which install easily under your sink.
  • If you'd like to make sure to filter out fluoride, they have a Reverse Osmosis (RO) system that is certified to filter all the above contaminants + fluoride.
  • For the most complete solution, you can get a Whole House Filter. This gives you the peace of mind that the water from every tap in your home is filtered for up to 10 years. I personally love knowing that I can get clean water from every tap in the house, including the bathroom for brushing my teeth and showering.

Simply click on each filter option to learn about its features and compare here.

Remember the 50% off sale and bonus gift offer ends tonight.

If you know anyone using unfiltered water, please forward this email to them and let them know how much money they can save. Here's to healthy, clean water for everyone!

Xo,

Vani

P.S. If you're not sure if you'll love it, here's are some emails I got this week from people who bought an Aquasana system...

"Vani, Thank you! I already have the water machine that I bought last year upon your recommendation. I love it so much that I bought one for my Mama and they love it too! Up until they got the water machine, they were drink gross bottled water from costco and I told them that i was going to gift them the water machine after tasting the gross bottled water at their home. It was so disgusting that I didn't drink anything during a meal. Now they have first hand experience to the awesomeness of Aquasana! I am now buying the shower filter. Again, thank you for all of the awesome information that you are providing!!!" ~ Derek A.

"We have this filter and love it ! I do the same thing, other than the maybe couple cups of coffee the rest is my precious water " ~ J. Stewart

P.P.S. Don't forget to enter the code FOODBABE at checkout to get your two free filter water bottles. These are really nice to have while traveling!

 


P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment